just bought seadoo wake 200 boat, how do i fill the water tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiii98

just bought a 2008 seadoo wake 200. The boat has a massive water tank in the center. I have no idea how to fill it with water or what button to push. Any ideas? I 've looked at manuals and tried searching the internet but cannot find the answer. Supposedly this tank drops the boat deeper in the water to create a better wake for skiing

Thanks!

a water "ballast tank" is what they call it. No clue how to operate it, fill or drain it. I have tried all the buttons. I think this was a special upgrade option on these boats, so the manual really does not discuss it either.

Dunno if this helps any, might need to manually open the valves.
that does and does not help. I am going to look for valves in the engine bay, but that boat is very different and much newer than mine. So the switch and digital control are completely different. Thank you for looking, i found that video too but wasnt sure it was very helpful. I overlooked the manual valve part however.

any advice from anyone? i notice there is a big pump and there is a valve like in the video above on the link connected to that pump, but absolutely NO CLUE how to turn on/off the system. How do i go about learning how this system works? The manual says nothing... do seadoo dealers know? the boat is a 2008 so i assume they are clueless. Any advice at all? Anyone own a 200 wake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back