Ingington timing RFI engine , need help !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

artur3910

Hi every one. I have some problem with ingington timing.
My question is
1. " is timing have to stay the same on any RPM? "

When I check with the timing light, on idle speed is ok, but when I press throttle is going off from the mark to advance.
Is this timing don't have to be same on any RPM?
I have sea doo 3D RFI ,
When I put it on water don't have power, going only maybe 15-20 mi/hr and I can't get Max RPM, no meter how much I press throttle. Some times is like shooting some power but only for 1 s. Then again is so slow.
But on trailer and off the water engine run perfect. Also I put new spark plugs, after running engine about 20 on water they a so black dark,and they stop working, I have to put new again .

2.Is this ingington timing problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
No its not not a ignition timing problem(its supposed to advance as you throttle)....is your maintenence light on and beeping???If so you might need a dealer with the seadoo buds computer....

Post #2
You need to take ski to Dealer, to put it on BUDS to determine which sensor is shuting off.

Yes my all lights are on, check engine , oli, fuel. All lights on multi meter are on all times . They are not shut down after start engine. Can be broken multi meter. I change MPEM and ECU with key - still the same all lights on. Dealer don't say anything about broken or no working sensors. No fauld codes. Or the don't know how to work on this machine.

Because of this lights on all times, I take a ski to a dealer , they said the MPEM is no good, I purchase from eBay used one , with ECU and key 20 hr on it. They instol reset all fauld codes, and whas same thing. All lights are still on. I'm tired of this dealers. Also now after replace the MPEM when I instol a key is to short beeps- accepted key , but after I left a key for longer with no start a engine there is no beeping every some second . Why?
I check my self all sensors with meter, all off them have normal Ohm, resistance.
Can be broken multi meter ??? Or regulator can give some less power.?
I didn't check fuel line jet. Will do this weekend. And power on injectors .

I got it . I pull out all fuel line from tank to the engine. I clean up was some rust inside the fuel level around the pump and find also one of the injectors was no working, I order new and will se if that help, thanks everybody. Will back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back