ECU PIN A-28 with problem!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawker

Hi People!

I make a error and connect a water pumo in A-28 PIN.

Before it, in A-28 bin i check 12v, after i connect the pump i check 0.28v.

I undid the connection and now the engine Works bad, some explosions um exshaust and RPM no more than 5.000rpm and is so difficult to upper! (like a MAP sensor error)

How i fix the problem on A-28 PIN? Why dont have more voltage with 12v?

Whats may have burned?

Wait!

Thanks!

Looks like it is a POWER IN to the pin, (as compared to output). And it comes from location D4 which is labeled "CAN-HI" and is part of the main fuse block.

So check the fuse block well to make sure there are no blown fuses.

And, I STRONGLY recommend that you hook nothing to the MPEM wires as the MPEM itself is very sensitive to volts and amps. If you damage it, it will be hundreds of dollars. Run a separate wire from the battery and put a fuse in it.

Looks like it is a POWER IN to the pin, (as compared to output). And it comes from location D4 which is labeled "CAN-HI" and is part of the main fuse block.

So check the fuse block well to make sure there are no blown fuses.

And, I STRONGLY recommend that you hook nothing to the MPEM wires as the MPEM itself is very sensitive to volts and amps. If you damage it, it will be hundreds of dollars. Run a separate wire from the battery and put a fuse in it.

i check all fuses with 2 pins, but have 3 fuses wih 3 pins and other with many pinsi dont know how tests it.

i check the 3 wires of MAP, and show 0v/0v/v5v.

the engine starts, but not accelerate, and not upper than 5000rpm, many explosions in exshaust.

i belive that the map sensor burns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back