Ebay gauge swap 2004 style to 2008 style?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scriz

Don't know if you are allowed to post ebay links here, but this looks like it may be a godsend for those with older skis, me being one of them if it works. I don't know about dropping $600 to find out if it works or not. upgrade 2.jpgupgrade.jpg

I've bought several of those gauges from that seller and the gauges are pretty good. Not quite as good as OEM but well worth the price. I would expect it to work. The old cluster has way less going on than that newer one meaning no programming, no marrying, etc. so as long as the information is interpreted properly, it will work.

Well that certianly peeks my interest more. I rarely see working OEM gauges for the older skis for less than $800, so when my current one goes I may have to pick one up. The post says you have to reprogram the cluster, but I didn't think you had to reprogram the older skis unless you swapped the ECU. It is less appetizing if I have to blow another $150 on reprogram and then start hacking on my ski.

From this company I purchased a GPS speed sensor to replace the analog sensor on my 2005 RXT. But It only worked for 1 month and I still haven't been able to get a replacement, the company is not serious and the product is of low quality.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back