Check out my riding vid!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious what you recorded with? I took a few picks of my wife & kids with my iPhone this summer & was imagining it going for a scuba dive. made me nervous.

Good work, interested in how you shot the continuous circles. Some good footage there.

Shot with an iPhone 5c with waterproof case! We did have fun. It was by city island. Did something happen to the music? It seems to play when I watch it. Used a app called videobite for all editing. Very easy and great results. I tried for some air but chop was insane!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"This video previously contained a copyrighted audio track. Due to a claim by a copyright holder, the audio track has been muted."

I wanna see the little 95 with the APE pipe running all over those skis. I understand it's not a loaner though

Nice! Good stuff!
It was fine without the Music! I thought homie was flashing gang signs and the middle finger at first though! Then I realized it was the peace sign! (I like your ski better anyway)
Excellent vid, lets see more!

I showed your videos to my Wife. See, this is why our 3rd ( Spare ) Ski is going to be an XP. They call our GTI's couchs, I see why!

I showed your videos to my Wife. See, this is why our 3rd ( Spare ) Ski is going to be an XP. They call our GTI's couchs, I see why!

If my silly ass video can convince your wife to get an XP..... Life is good!!! If you like to play then you will love an 800 x4 XP! Trust me...

I forgot to mention last week we got a great deal on this beast!!! ;) 2002 xp 951 ses rebuilt motor with breakin oil in fuel tank!

Now THAT'S my kinda ski...I've always been partial to standups and the XP's this style and the HX's of the "same" design...good stuff! Any vids of you on this?

Now THAT'S my kinda ski...I've always been partial to standups and the XP's this style and the HX's of the "same" design...good stuff! Any vids of you on this?

We might go drop it in the water today for first time. It's not mine:( but in my group of riders. Hopefully weather permitting I will get some video of it running this year!

Yea I hear ya....put it this way, in the first vid, youre wearing a wet suit in September up there, and the end of October last year, I went scuba diving down here in a wetsuit and froze my ass off, so I bet that water is already chilling down by you!

Here is another one... Let me know what you think! It was sept 28 2014!!! It was 75 degrees and water was 70 brrrrrrr!!!!!

http://youtu.be/FO9cVfos7x4

I assume that was north of the GWB? I might have to venture up there one day, it looks amazing. My daughter and I took the Speedster out on Sunday and cruised up the Delaware river to the Trenton Thunder stadium. We just chilled and did some swimming, water was about 66-67 degrees. Can't stop a 6 year old from wanting to go in. She even got to drive back a while and had a grin from ear to ear. She of course came back and blurted that out in front of our son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back