Best/Least Expensive 2 Stroke Marine Oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here in Canada I have been unable to find it so far. 3 Walmarts and no luck. Has anyone in Canada been able to find some? If so where? I will be going to US (Vermont, NH, Maine) this weekend so will pick up there if I can find.

i have a friend that is the manager at advance auto. i just went and ordered 48 bottles of the pennzoil aircooled oil enough for three gallons. he marked it down from $2.09 for 8 oz to $1.10 per bottle which works out to be $17.60 a gallon. how about that for a deal?:hurray:

i have a friend that is the manager at advance auto. i just went and ordered 48 bottles of the pennzoil aircooled oil enough for three gallons. he marked it down from $2.09 for 8 oz to $1.10 per bottle which works out to be $17.60 a gallon. how about that for a deal?:hurray:

Thats a bargain!!!! :hurray:

Now....too bad you cant put that in your sea doo. :rolleyes: Better read up here on what oil is required and can be used.

Maybe you are correct. But, I have yet to find a pennzoil oil that states it is low ash API TC rated. All the Pennzoil marine or 2 stroke oils I have seen say TCW3.

Rereading your post, I see that you state it is in 8 oz bottles, maybe that is why I havent seen it. I have only gone by the quarts I have seen. Even searching pennzoil's website, I dont see it. Got a link to it?

yea thats the only thing that sucks is the 8 oz bottles but it's a half mile from my house and the price is right. i've always had good luck with pennzoil products use it in my truck,lawn equipment and whatever else uses oil. i just went back out a reread it and the back of it say's meets tc rating requirements. it say's on the front of the bottle " pennzoil outdoor aircooled oil"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back