Anything else out there like Hydro Turf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjimbov

Is there any other company out there that makes a product like Hydro Turf other than Hydro Turf?

Over the past 3 weeks I've been on their web site 2 times and called the company 2 times to request color samples and still have NOT received any samples. The first phone call The lady who answered said she would have to call me back because she was too busy at the time I called to take down my info. She didn't call me back. The second time I called she told me I would need to go to their web site if I wanted color samples or had questions about the product. Like I said, been there, done that, TWICE. Still no color samples.

I figure if their customer service is that bad when trying to get samples or answers about the product I would hate to think what it would be like if you had a problem with their product after a purchase.

Hydro Turf

Surprised to hear about your issues. I was torn between two different styles and was able to get the answers I needed from them

I ended up ordering the product and the follow up in terms of tracking and delivery were A-OK . I can assure you that there are plenty of us that have installed this product and I have zero complaints.

Not only does it change the way the boat looks it gives you a safer surface to walk around on. I love this stuff. Just my two cents

Hydro turf A OK! I contacted via email got my samples less that a week. Ordered a couple days later. Can't beat it!

That is odd, I ordered them off the site and had samples in a few days. The people were great when I called. As fasr as the product, you wont find anything any better. It is worth the price for sure.

Agreed, Hydro-turf is A OK....

Probably the busiest(sp?) time off year right now, not that's a good excuse, have you emailed them?

Not sure if they were around in 2010 or not, but I stumbled upon www.seadek.com I'm trying to find a Hydro-Turf like product that will very closely match the color of my swim deck, and Sea Dek looks like they have a couple that are close. I've ordered samples and will update when I get them.

I've seen Seadek advertise in boating magazines, but I would find it hard to recommend something other than HydroTurf.

I'm very happy with mine (although I kind of wish I went with a darker grey color). They honored my request for the swim platform to only have the center section show the H.T. initials, rather than spell the name out across the back.

When my kit arrived, the large center cockpit piece had what I perceived to be a color defect in it (a darker area near the center). I contacted the company, sent them a photo & they sent a replacement section out the next day, no questions asked. Have had it installed for 2 years & love it. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back