'95 speedster parting out!!

cj44

I have a complete and intact '94 speedster that I am selling parts from. The only things missing so far is the reverse cup/jet nozzel from drivers side. the seats are very weathered but solid shells. the engines turn over smoothly but need some refurbishing(corrosion on covers, sat in rain water for a while) most other parts are good but you will have to let me know what you need and I will check that part out. Please be specific and give me as much info on the part as you know because I am very new to these boats and don't know a lot about them. I recieved this boat in-trade for some work for a guy and he said it ran great last time he used it but that had been a couple of yrs before. He had a cover on it but it fad some holes and the drain plug had been clogged up so it accumulated water in the engine bay that they sat in. So I ended up just buying another boat that had rebuilt engines and was ready to go and just need to get some cash back from this one. Feel free to email or call me wil questions about parts. (601-590-0537)Thanks , Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! thats a good Idea. I've tried to upload to the post every way I can find many times and they never take. Maybe they are too large a file? I will try the youtube way.

i need the back seat that goes behind your back. I lost mine going down the st. How much would you charge me . How much would u charge me for all of them.

Hi, do you have the mpem? if yes, do you know if it is working? Ken

I do have it but I can't verify that it works. I believe it does but I have no way to verify it. The boat sat out side for a couple of yrs with the hatch closed but water got into engine bay of course the mpem is gasket sealed so that probably didn't hurt it but I can't be sure. I did open it and it looks fine but I'm not an expert. The other thing is that I'm waiting to hear back from a guy that might trade fixing my '95 inexchange for the whole '94. So if your still intersted in it and the guy does'nt do the deal then how much would you be comfortable with for it?

Interested in the other reverse gate if the part number is 271000383 email me at 8bschaap@comcast.net thanks brett

I do have the mpem and all I know is that it looks good and the seal was still good when I removed it and opened it and that the boat ran "great" when it was parked, from what I was told. So if you still need it and want to take a chance make me an offer. I would say there is a 60-80% chance its fine.

P.S. sorry it took so long to respond it never came to my email.

Thanks, Chris

Back