3 beeps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riym84

My seadoo is currently at the shop getting a new relay put on because it wouldnt make any noise when the key was inserted...i was just sitting here reading posts and i saw that when i put the key in i should only hear 2 beeps? Well ever since ive owned the ski i get 3 beeps..it has always ran fine up until now...are 3 beeps bad? Should i call the shop and tell them?

Mine only beeps once when the lanyards attached.

Mine might be broke im not sure about this one.:confused:
But I know when the lanyards off, and I press the starter 3 times I get 3 loud beeps.
Some sort of reset or test I think.
I cant access the manual at the moment so, someone should be along to put you in the picture of what this means.

2 Beeps, and is ready to start.

My seadoo is currently at the shop getting a new relay put on because it wouldnt make any noise when the key was inserted...i was just sitting here reading posts and i saw that when i put the key in i should only hear 2 beeps? Well ever since ive owned the ski i get 3 beeps..it has always ran fine up until now...are 3 beeps bad? Should i call the shop and tell them?

I checked the manual for your model and it says that 2 beeps is typical and is ready to start. I didn't see anything about 3 beeps as you say you heard.

Karl

Beeps

I've never heard of three beeps either. Are you sure it's three beeps and not just two?
Thanks, DAWG

I must have been mistaken because when i got it back from the shop today it beeps 2 times and everything is ok with it

Identify....

Well, then you've got what your looking for. Two beeps signal that the mpem has identified the lanyard cap as the one that is suppose to be on it. It is now ready to start..................:)

Mine only beeps once when the lanyards attached.

Mine might be broke im not sure about this one.:confused:
But I know when the lanyards off, and I press the starter 3 times I get 3 loud beeps.
Some sort of reset or test I think.
I cant access the manual at the moment so, someone should be along to put you in the picture of what this means.

REwind mine beeps twice not once
lol.gif

Its just soooooooo long since Ive been on the Ski, my memory just lost touch with it.:redface::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back