2014 GTI SE 155 or 2016 GTI 130

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bmcmacken127

Looking to purchase my first Sea-Doo. I have decided to go with used and something with low hours. I am new to the Sea-Doo world and wouldn't mind some opinions. I am trying to decided between two:
1: 2016 GTI 130 with 35hrs and 1 year warranty left ($10,400)
2: 2014 GTI SE 155 with 77hrs on it ($9500)

Trailers are included with covers on both options.

Looking to get some peoples thoughts. I'm not looking to do any major towing (maybe the odd time), just looking for something to go have some fun with.

Looking to purchase my first Sea-Doo. I have decided to go with used and something with low hours. I am new to the Sea-Doo world and wouldn't mind some opinions. I am trying to decided between two:
1: 2016 GTI 130 with 35hrs and 1 year warranty left ($10,400)
2: 2014 GTI SE 155 with 77hrs on it ($9500)

Trailers are included with covers on both options.

Looking to get some peoples thoughts. I'm not looking to do any major towing (maybe the odd time), just looking for something to go have some fun with.
Hi
These prices seem high. Are these prices out the door with taxes and fees.
You should be able to negotiate a new gti se 155 for around 12k with trailer.
It would be worth piece of mind having new.
You should be able to get the 16 model for 9k and the 14 for 8k.

I have a 18 gti se 155 and it has been great.They have plenty of power on the low end and top out around 57 to 58 for the 155 model.I paid 9600 for the machine new and 1000 for an aluminum karavan trailer. 3 year warranty on machine. I did this last winter. OTD I was 11300 with taxes and reg fees.

Yeah they are all in taxes and fees. Are you referring to US or CAN currency? I was posting in Canadian dollars.
I have priced out a new GTI 130 up here in Ontario and with trailer and cover and taxes and fees all in is ballpark $17,000.

In Canada you could get a brand new GTI 90 with trailer for around 13K$-14K$ CDN if a bit less speed doesn't make you blink.

You won’t be disappointed in the GTI SE 155. Both are equally reliable, but will have all the power you will need to tow skiers and go nearly 60 MPH when water is flat. Go with the 155.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back