2003 Gtx 4tec Sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABRAY7701

recently i have experienced normal operation of my GTX although the check engine light comes on periodically and everything seems to be running fine. When i shut if off and restart it the light goes out and comes back on after a while. Is this common or could there be a bad sensor somewhere?

am i doing something wrong? no one seems to be answering my question from yesterday and yet there is replies on everyone elses. I am new to the site

Welcome to teh seadoo forum JABRAY7701. I'm sorry you didn't get a wqick response on you problem...all the moderators on this forum are volenteers and have real jobs. Are you getting any beeps or other indications of any trouble codes by chance? Let me know and I do my best to help out...as you can see by my post count...I'm usually on here a lot. I have been busy with work last couple days doing 15 hrs a day ...

Karl

thanks for the help. what happens is out of the blue it will beep and then the guage says check engine and there is a red light that continuously stays on. once i stop, pull the key out and put it back in and restart it. the light is off and stays off for a while. this whole time everything seems to continue running fine. so i wasnt sure if it was a common problem or maybe a sensor got wet. I am new to the whole PWC ownership and am loving it so far. any suggestions are appreciated

Oh Yeah. Its A Long Continuous Beep As The Guage Reads "check Engine" And The Check Engine Light Comes On. When The Beeping Stops The Light Stays On.

You might have to bring it in to the seadoo repair shop to have them hook it up to the BUDS( Bombardier Utility Diagnostic System) to have it checked and see what sensor isn't working.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back