2003 gti not churping/starting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riym84

Hello everyone,

I own a 2003 gti le rfi...

I went to start it the other day and when i put the key in..i got nothing...no churps no display..nothing...its never done this before...i figured it was the battery so i got a new one and it does the same thing..any ideas??

Be sure the post and lanyard clean is clean and dry.Do not use any lube or diehlatic ( spelling)grease on it either. it that is ok I would check the fuses in the fuse box, next. Let us know what you find.

I tried everything i could in my limited knowledge of skiis to figure it out and was un successfull..so i took it to the sea-doo shop last week..they said its the ignition relay and the part cost $65...not to bad i think..hopefully that really is the problem because ive had bad luck with this repair shop not fixing things right..but its the only one around me

Always ask for the old part back and have them show you were it is located so you can see the new one. Sometimes it can be just a fuse and thay charge you for a high price part.

You need a manual!

I tried everything i could in my limited knowledge of skiis to figure it out and was un successfull..so i took it to the sea-doo shop last week..they said its the ignition relay and the part cost $65...not to bad i think..hopefully that really is the problem because ive had bad luck with this repair shop not fixing things right..but its the only one around me

If your mechinacly inclined you could always join as a premium member and download a authenic seadoo repair manual from the seadoo forum library. You can read it on line as PDF file or download it and print it off for you own personal and privet use. Click on the link at the top of the page under "Seadoo Manuals"for more details. The manuals have pictures and diagrams with good instructions for doing your own repairs. I did just that, and it has been a great help for me. It will save you a ton of money in the long run too. If you get in a jam you can always add a post here for advice if you get stuck.
Karl

Man i gotta say that this forum is the absolute best that ive ever been on...no bull crap..no imature people..this is great..i have had problems with both of my skiis before and i always worry about how much it costs to fix them and ive never had anyone to ask questions about before except the repair shop..and i dont like anyone there!! Thanks to everyone for being a good help...o and karl....i have been going down to englewood since i was a kid..i vacation in boca grande every june where my parents have a condo..we should get together and go riding...its only about 2 hours away

I think everyone on the seadoo forum would thank you, because it is the people that make this place so great. I agree I have been on lots of forum and have never had the input from members as we get here. You have to drop me a note when you come down to visit, so we can get together and jump some waves. I live near the Super Walmarts area of East Englewood, and another house on the channels, where I keep my 200Speedster and Challenger. I just met another member from the Chicago area down on spring break and we had some fun in the ICW, with out sister speedsters. Catch ya soon,

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back