1998 GTX

Attached is a drawing and numbered redo of pic. Not on scale. Along with kill switch which does switch over the volts back to the 15 amp plug.

Attachments

• IMG_7471.jpeg
    IMG_7471.jpeg
    919.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_7472.jpeg
    IMG_7472.jpeg
    672.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7472.jpeg
    IMG_7472.jpeg
    672.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7471.jpeg
    IMG_7471.jpeg
    919.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7476.jpeg
    IMG_7476.jpeg
    317.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7479.jpeg
    IMG_7479.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
Sorry two pics posted twice. I am not an artist either. It might not help. And I appreciate the support. I know you got better things to do.

Attached is a drawing and numbered redo of pic. Not on scale. Along with kill switch which does switch over the volts back to the 15 amp plug.
awesome, I'll go out tomorrow and verify mine is the same. so the kill switch is to prevent battery from draining? If it was me I would take out the switch and see if you have better response with starting.

I checked my wiring and it is the same...except for the kill switch of course. Only thing I can think is to take out the kill switch but I don't really have much hope it being the cause. But I have seen weirder stuff.
You are not getting power to your gauges and you are not getting beeps. Assuming those are operational;.... I would check power to each of those and see what you got. Form what I know the beeps tell you the MPEM has shook hands with the DESS key and all is good. Not sure you are getting that, which should lead to no start. Did see where you checked the DESS post and start button?

You verified all fuses are good to go? Did you say if this was a new to you ski or one you have had and just stopped working?

Working on it for a friend. He tired to do something to it and I believe he has jump started it the wrong way. But he won’t admit to it. I think it’s the mpem. I have checked the dees key. The Dee’s post and the start button. Seemed to pass all test. I am going to omit the kill switch and go from there. I can get it to beep or the gauges to respond. Key in or out pressing start 5 times. Thank you for verifying the wiring in the box You have been alot very helpful

Back