00 GTX DI Charging issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome i shot him a msg...Got my candoo in today turns out its throwing active tps adaption fault so it seems i did the right thing by purchasing this fine piece of tech. However had a fuel pressure bleed off which turned out to be a faulty check valve in the hfp 342di new fuel pump...Aftermarket what could i expect...However the return process seems streamline enough i would like to be sending my fuel/air inj off for service in the downtime. Just want to hit the water before i lose the warmXD

Okay guys so here's where im at...I See redline :thumbs-up:
1. Sent injectors off to dale to be serviced (one ended up being bad per dale) And let me just say I highly recommend him to whomever needs their injectors serviced...He agreed to hold my injectors till my replacement gets to him. Stand up guy. Stand up price.
2. Had to send that aftermarket pump back due to a faulty check valve and rather surprisingly they sent out a whole new kit....needless to say I have filters for next year on them!! Cant beat that.
3. Triple checking clamps...ties and lines are going to be the death of me lol Had this thing off the water restoring it for the last year and its time for a good cleaning..What are y'all using?? LMK

I haven't had the chance to get the ski to some water yet due to the fact I'm waiting on injectors so besides carbon seal I'm water tight and hoping i don't get on this thing and sink at this point I'm confident in these di's that i can do just about whatever to them but not if its 20ft deep lol

Hello:
I bought 2 2002 GTX Di Sea Doo's and they work fine, but would like to bring them up to looking
better......new seat skins, traction mats, etc.
I'm new at this so please be kind.
I see that under the seats, inside the hull, I think this is what you are referring to as the bilge,
looks mildewed. I realize that they reside in water and this would happen, but is it okay to spray all the inside beside the motor with SuperClean and then spray with water ? In other words, when working on the insides, can I use a hose
to clean it up ?
Thanks

Hello:
I bought 2 2002 GTX Di Sea Doo's and they work fine, but would like to bring them up to looking
better......new seat skins, traction mats, etc.
I'm new at this so please be kind.
I see that under the seats, inside the hull, I think this is what you are referring to as the bilge,
looks mildewed. I realize that they reside in water and this would happen, but is it okay to spray all the inside beside the motor with SuperClean and then spray with water ? In other words, when working on the insides, can I use a hose
to clean it up ?
Thanks
Yes, to all your cleaning questions.

I sprayed a degreaser-type product inside the hull of my 02 GTX DI to help loosen and clean up about a cup of oil that had leaked out of the cracked seam of the oil reservoir while it was stored for the winter. I let it soak for about 30 minutes and then used a pressure washer to wash the crud towards the rear of the hull and out of the drain holes. After the bilge was mostly cleared of oil and soapy water, leaving mostly clear water, I used a leaf blower to encourage any trapped water to drain out the back.

I sprayed a degreaser-type product inside the hull of my 02 GTX DI to help loosen and clean up about a cup of oil that had leaked out of the cracked seam of the oil reservoir while it was stored for the winter. I let it soak for about 30 minutes and then used a pressure washer to wash the crud towards the rear of the hull and out of the drain holes. After the bilge was mostly cleared of oil and soapy water, leaving mostly clear water, I used a leaf blower to encourage any trapped water to drain out the back.
Thank You. I'll probably be hitting you up for info since you have the same ride. Actually this comes to mind to ask right away, will I have to fill the oil reservoir at every fuel fill ?

Thank You. I'll probably be hitting you up for info since you have the same ride. Actually this comes to mind to ask right away, will I have to fill the oil reservoir at every fuel fill ?

No, you should get at least 5-6 fuel tanks to one oil tank.

Related to previous question. In the front storage area there is a plug. I'm guessing if I want to clean out that area, I can spray a degreaser, etc. and than after when pulling the plug, the dirty water will end up coming out of the drain plugs at the back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back