Up State N.Y.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

slvr bulit

I've been riding Canadeago lake in up state ny in the town of Richfield Springs this week. Beautiful area and the lake is crystal clear. :)

I have been in that lake before...like 15 years ago. It was crystal clear then too. I'm originally from the Albany area and Columbia County area.

Karl

wow, small world ay Karl. I grew up there(Richfield Springs) always lived on the lake. Moved away but always get back home a few times a summer.

Sorry to drag up an old post....
Where do you launch from in Richfield Springs? My parents have a place outside of Norwich and I have spent a few days up there with my boat and ski. Have been on Eaton Brook with the ski. Though about coming over that way this year.

:cheers:They have a really nice public boat launch on the west side of the lake. My self I launch right from my beach let me know when your going up there and i will meet you some weekend up there. We will have the doo's and a boat anchored off the sunkin island with some ice cold adult drinks!!

Icy cold adult beverages...nice. Now throw in those to hotties leaning over that vette and I'm there!!!!!! Thongs a plus too.

Usually come up that way once/twice a month so I will hit you up when am going...

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been riding Canadeago lake in up state ny in the town of Richfield Springs this week. Beautiful area and the lake is crystal clear. :)

You call the Rochester area 'Upstate'...hmmfff. Massena is UPSTATE NY!

You are in Central NY!!!

:hurray:central ny here. usually go to otisco as my family has a camp there but that lake blows.. we need to organize some sort of get together in cny!!

C'mon, the Hudson, while challenging isn't all that bad. get in to the canals and you can open 'er up.

Greenwood lake is very nice, lots of boats, tubes, skiers and PWC's. The lake actually staddles the NJ/NY border.

Nice eateries are attached to alot of the ramps and there are as many as 8 ramps around the lake.

Anyone been in the seven lakes in Old Forge NY? nice riding, not crazy about the slow down through the passes but you have to be respectfull.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Greenwood lake is cool

My uncle lives on the lake and I usually use his ski while Im there most weekends. He's got a 99 kawi 1100 which needs work now so I'll be bringing my Seadoo up there now.

Lots of PWC's on the lake and lots of launching spots.

~~ Hi Guys...... I live on Oneida lake. I've ice sailed in Richfield springs a few times....... I have a few posts on the Canandagua form. I have a 2003 Sportster 150 or 155 ?? its still fun........

how far is is this lake from lake george ... i have a house in lake george and love that lake .. i go end of august for my birthday for the first time ever to ride my jetski on the lake .. i just got my boat licsence 2 days ago ... NY is sick casue u dont need a boat licsence like jersey and i always rented boats there ..

Back