Sta-bil pricing, fall of 2015

Seadoobuddy

Premium Member
Premium Member
I winterized my Seadoo & boat today, but I realized I didn't have any more Sta-bil. I checked Advance and Walmart online and found Wally world had a 32 oz size for $13.99......so I grabbed my keys, but in the mean time my wife checked Lowes.....SCORE.....$11.99 for 32oz.
This is for the PINK color one....the blue marine was $8.99 for 8 oz

Best price around, at least in my area......anyone who wants to stock up, this was listed as a temp price reduction....reg price was about $17 or so.

I use the marine, after all...........................

The mowers and stuff get the pink

The marine stabil is used specifically to treat ethanol/gas, I use marine stabil in the Seadoo's because I run pump gas in them. I use the pink stuff in the boat because I use non-ethanol 90 octane I buy at the lake at the lake. 3.49 a gal.

You can use the original pink but personally I would double the dosage.

Lou

I just use fresh fuel in my boat but I'm sure our customers pay through the nose for every drop I put in their tanks.

No doubt soon enough I'll be pumping out the remaining fuel and pouring the pink stuff in the head, meanwhile there must be at least another couple weekends before I'm forced.

Did the plugs last weekend..........

Attachments

• DCP00764.JPG
    DCP00764.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 16
  • DCP00765.JPG
    DCP00765.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 14
Either that pic is almost 20 yrs old, or the date on your cam is wrong. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportster, in your opinion, are those plugs normal looking? I know they're supposed to be a "mocha brown" but the electrode base looks a little rusty. Are those ok?

Either that pic is almost 20 yrs old, or the date on your cam is wrong. lol

It's probably just the wrong date. I know on my digital every time you remove the batteries the date goes backwards to something crazy.

P.S. It does look like rust.

Back