se MI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
SE Michigan over here. just got my first pair of ski's from the boat show today! so excited. cant wait for the ice to thaw.

SE Michigan over here. just got my first pair of ski's from the boat show today! so excited. cant wait for the ice to thaw.

I was at the boat show today to. I got a slammin deal on a 2008 speedster 200. Its my first boat, im pretty excited.

I also got a great deal! I got a 2007 RXP 155 and a 2008 GTI SE 155 with a trailer. Which dealer did you end up buying from? I believe there were 4 dealers there.

c & c motorsports in brighton. I actually got quoted a good deal from some place in utica, then went over to cc and had them match it, since thats the place I bought my raptor. They weren't to excited about it, but they did match it. Where did you get yours?

I'm a little west of Novi. Can't wait to get my boat in the water this year! Just got mine at the end of last season.:hurray:

Lake Orion here. Soon as everything thaws I'll be out and about. Im usually on Lake St. Claire quite a bit and then some smaller lakes in my area.

That's sweet man I'm usually out on Lake Orion or Tan lake out in oxford, been to St. Clair twice on my ski, hope to get out there more this summer.

Never been on Tan lake. Is that off of Seymour Lake rd? I've only had the XP out in Lake St. Claire once and it wasn't running right so it wasn't a whole lot of fun. To worried with keeping it running haha The other times I was usually on a 95 SPX.

Never been on Tan lake. Is that off of Seymour Lake rd? I've only had the XP out in Lake St. Claire once and it wasn't running right so it wasn't a whole lot of fun. To worried with keeping it running haha The other times I was usually on a 95 SPX.

Yeah it's the lake next to Seymour Lake Rd. Yeah i just bought myself a 96 xp, i'm rebuilding the motor right now, i hope to have it back in next week.

Back