Orca whales chase speedboat

They aren't chasing it, they are playing in the compressed water. It is easier for dolphins and whales to swim in compressed water and they can swim much faster.

This has happened to me several times while deployed. Even easier if you go slower in a circle. They go nuts in the wake and don't get tired.

Super cool to watch.

They aren't chasing it, they are playing in the compressed water. It is easier for dolphins and whales to swim in compressed water and they can swim much faster.
This has happened to me several times while deployed. Even easier if you go slower in a circle. They go nuts in the wake and don't get tired.
Super cool to watch.

What do you mean by compressed water?....
.....Water churned up by a prop or jet pump?

Water that is passed over by a boat but not injected with air from a prop or exhaust. The water is both in motion and compressed. Sea life live to swim in that kind of water.

What do you mean by compressed water?....
.....Water churned up by a prop or jet pump?

Water that is passed over by a boat but not injected with air from a prop or exhaust. The water is both in motion and compressed. Sea life live to swim in that kind of water.

This is what came to my mind.
Lol

Cool vid though.

[video=youtube;I-N_7cgwHmQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-N_7cgwHmQ&app=desktop[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back