lake st.clair riders

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

skupin65

so anyone here ride lake st clair. its in michigan for all those who didnt know. if you do post up yo machine and wehre you ride and maybe we can create a meet someday'

i ride the channels mainly(north and middle mainly)

hey

DO you know anyone that works on seadoos in michigan that is good i have 96 challenger with problems.

Ill be doing some riding on Lake St. Clair next summer. (Im getting my XPDI this Winter)

I also will do a lot of riding on Higgins Lake, Houghton Lake, Torch Lake, and parts of Lake Michigan and could always use some riding buddies :)

I'm mostly on Belleville Lake since that's where I live but we did Gun Lake a few weeks ago and had a blast and I'm debating on taking the ski next week when we take our teens at church over to Muskegon. I am a little gun shy of Lake Michigan.

I am going to Torch Lake and Jobbienooners next year. I live in Grand Haven so if you guys ever come out this way I'll be floating around.
I play around in the Grand River and take it to Hanky Panky in Spring Lake quite a bit mainly.

Hi riders,

I've been riding Lk. St. Clair for 10 years or so but got bored so we are venturing out. Did 400 miles in Lk. MI last summer and planning to do a ride from Mackinaw to St. Clair this summer... We go to Lk. Erie to Huron and any place in between.

With that, I'm always looking for someone to ride with, especially around St. Clair. We are planning a first ride Sat, April 25th. Probably leaving from Metro Beach. Probably a cool ride so we will not go far, probably :) Anyone with a running ski and good attitude is more than welcome. Happy summer!!

Hi riders,

I've been riding Lk. St. Clair for 10 years or so but got bored so we are venturing out. Did 400 miles in Lk. MI last summer and planning to do a ride from Mackinaw to St. Clair this summer... We go to Lk. Erie to Huron and any place in between.

With that, I'm always looking for someone to ride with, especially around St. Clair. We are planning a first ride Sat, April 25th. Probably leaving from Metro Beach. Probably a cool ride so we will not go far, probably :) Anyone with a running ski and good attitude is more than welcome. Happy summer!!

I'm probably in! I have a 96 HX and a 93 SPX (Old School, I know ;) ) I've got some friends that would probably ride too! Just let us know when and where.

cool, we don't care about old school. I still am a 2 stroke believer but after the 96 GTX I had no options but to go 4 stroke. Give me 255 hp in a 2 stroke and I'm a happy man :) So far we have 3 people for sure, that would be cool if you went. I'll post next week with details. One wants to leave at noon the other at 10:00 am and go downriver...

Back