Jet boating in Yuma?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

scooper77515

freebie fixer
Premium Member
My parents are getting ready to move to Yuma, and I was thinking of giving them my 97 Challenger.

Is there good jet boating out there?

I don't live anywhere near there, but I have driven through Yuma a number of times on the way to Glamis with my quad, and the only water I have seen is the All American Canal. I think you would be better off giving them a sand rail:rofl:

Well, they could always drive out to the Colorado. Not sure how far that is from Yuma, but it has to be somewhere near them.

Quick google search says.

"Lake Martinez
Located 45 minutes north of Yuma, Lake Martinez is a great place to fish, boat, hike, water ski, trail run or just sitting back and relaxing. Created by the Imperial Dam, the lake offers excellent Bass fishing."

Quick google search says.

"Lake Martinez
Located 45 minutes north of Yuma, Lake Martinez is a great place to fish, boat, hike, water ski, trail run or just sitting back and relaxing. Created by the Imperial Dam, the lake offers excellent Bass fishing."

Must be 1-kick*** lake, to truck from Canada..:rofl:, :cheers:

"the lake offers excellent Bass fishing."

That is exactly what I needed to see today! A lake great for Bad A** fishing!
Sorrry, I just had to let that one out. lol Maybe I should open a thread for every one to vent about good experiances with those who fish and bitch about us dreaded jet skiers!!!!! Any comments....please all positive...ha:hurray:

Funny story about fisherman, it was about 12 o clock and there was these 2 fisherman in there pontoon, they were probably 65 years old or so. The lake is pretty, small only about 1 mile long and 1 mile wide, anyway i mad sure to keep my distance ans stayed further then 150 feet of him, I was doing some spins and stuff like that. Then I hear the the fisherman scream at me, i idle in my there boat, they said "youre rocking the pontoon back and forth use the other side of the lake". i was on thje otherside of the lake! there was no where else to go, so i spun around, floored it, and did a spin right next to there boat, then i went in to shore, beached the jetski, put the cover on so then DNR wouldnt know who I was:rofl: Then called it a day! Grumpy old fisherman

yuma AZ ? the rive is right there. colorado river to be exact. hidden shores is where we stay when we head out there for the week. so yes, theres lots of water to be ridden out there.

Back