Florida ride on June 1st, 2014

Seadoobuddy

Premium Member
Premium Member
I'm coming back down for a long weekend.
Who can set up a ride for that day?

I'm located in Bradenton but can drive a ways.

Spim...any plans yet for the 1st of June?

I haven't made any plans, i'm just planning on showing up if its within 4 hours...

JSJ is a great group of peeps, i've ridden with them a couple of times and Kev H. (prez) does a great job, he's truly a hardcore PWC enthusiast in the purest sense, eat's sleeps and breathes Ski's.

OK all you central Florida people....
Where is a good place to ride for about 6 or more people to attend. Some JSJ will probably attend also.
Within 4 hrs of Ft Meyers (WOW), and about 75-90 minutes from Bradenton.(I won't drive as far as Spim will :) ...)

laff @ 4 hours, that's pretty much my limit, but for a special occasion I'm willing to do pretty much anything within reason. But I myself have no interest in anything more than showing up and following the group, trying to guide a large group is like herding cats.

How is Acardia at that time of year. I know you had mentioned it for a ride before.
I believe it's north of our last ride is that correct?
I'm game for it.

[MENTION=29781]Spimothy Leary[/MENTION]

Tim was going to see if any buddies might want to ride that day.....hopefully somewhere between Bradenton & Ft Meyers.

any news yet?

Anyone is welcome once the plans are posted.

Spim can't make it.
Anyone else want to ride a bit from the SR64 ramp in Bradenton. No more than a couple hrs at the most.

Back