Ebay stuff.

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
hmmmmm?

I don't know Dave, I've used ebay quite a lot and it seems that it may be o.k.........How much is 1000.00 gpd?.......and the other thing I did was to look at his feedback, which is 100% and then how many items he's sold. That was 379, which is pretty good with no negatives. The other thing was to look at what those other items were. He has sold seval items of high price like the zero turn lawnmower and travel trailers......
My biggest problem would be if the 1000.00 gpd "buy it now price" was a good price, then how much would it cost to ship it to me? For the shipping cost, I'm liable to find a nice one for less money right here!....Carbon fiber, for me, that only makes a difference in the airplane I'm flying in. On the water, fiberglass will do me just fine!........:rofl:

He has good feedback which is a good thing. If it's something you're interested in I would give him a call and see if you can get anything worked out.

Just be careful, because during the summer months, when i was trying to sell my boat on e-bay, and buy a waverunner. I ran into alot of scams... So just do your research and be careful

David, just looked at it again and it seems as though the listing has been removed by ebay.

Woah!....

If ebay removes it...............that means all STOP!....mark this seller and don't do any business there!...
I purchased computer parts one time and just as the auction closed and I was about to pay, ebay informed me that I didn't get the item and that it had been pulled!....I marked that seller down as a "do not bid on stuff" dealer!..............:cheers:

It seemed to be a cheap price for what it was.

And what caught my eye was the 2x XP 1997's on a double trailer.
I would have gone for those but reading into it it didn't look right.

These ski's could have been stolen equipment or something dodgy.
Why would he want to sell them over here in England, when surely they would have sold for more over your end.

It pays to read up on stuff and check it out.

I nearly bought a new 7 seater hot tub last month from a town 6 miles up the road. But found out later it was over in America and the seller wanted the cash transfered over to Spain.:rant:

Back