Any idea what this is supposed to be?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

paulc229

Hello all, was checking fuses the other day and found a wire disconnected under the driver side storage right near the fuse box, traced the wire attaches to this(see pic) under driver side cockpit? Could not find anything in manual. 2000 speedster IMG_1067.JPG

I don’t think it’s a big deal either, just curious as there are wires running from it and it was disconnected, this is what the wiring connection looks like.IMG_1065.JPG the one circle is showing the back of the “thing” and the other circle is the connecter

On my Islandia I believe it chirps/beeps when I first put the key in prior to starting. Also chirps/beeps when the warning on the depth gauge goes off. I know this because I had read a post that people were muffling the sound with an ear plug because it was too loud. I don’t know what alarms it is on your boat but may be something similar.

Ya that looks like what it is, but mine beeps when I turn the key to the acc position but haven’t turned it enough to start it...weird

Could be, when the oil alarm was going off it was in sync with the light on the dash....at least now I know I don’t have to worry about something important being unplugged...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back