951 DI Compressor Bolt

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I know not everyone works on these skis but I know some do or have done so. :D I want to buy a few Connecting Rod Bolts that secure the connecting rod onto the balance shaft. I was told by an engine builder those bolts are 6mmX1.0mmX30mm "hardened." I'm having issues identifying the hardness on the bolts available for purchase. Is there a Vendor I can buy them from where I will "know" these are the proper bolts? I have a couple of SBT Compressor rebuild kits I bought for emergency use. The kits are in another location so I can't open them up. Do the kits come with a new Connecting rod bolt.

I ordered 12.9 grade alloy steel but... that is not a grade number with which I am familiar.

I suspect a DI ingested some water and sheared the bolt on the con rod for the compressor. I haven't looked at the ski yet and I hope this isn't the case but I want to have what I need to make the repair as quickly as possible. Help is appreciated.

You know.... This isn't the first time that a boat owner launched two jets with the drain plugs open. I'm considering a freakin level switch with a damn SHIPS HORN that vibrates their asses off the seat when water is coming in. Day Yum !!!! I don't have time for this crap. :D

Back