2008 challenger se 430hp

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
PhotoBucket.com can help

If you go to a photo company like www.photobucket.com[/url] and upload the pictures than click on the save file as a IMG file and add it to your post it will show like my pictures in my post front my thread " I got my boat on my lift finally" they are large and unchanged from the original image.
Karl

ICW005.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah if you want pm your email and I will send them to you. I bought a roll since they don't make pre-cut for 2008 C230, I used paper to make impression, than traced impression,than cut pattern, than placed cut patterns on 3M backing of hydro turf, traced patterns with sharpie, thancut out patterns in hydro turf. Everybody tells me it looks like the boat came with it.

As for the 2nd battery Heatman, they installed it just behind the ice chest, in front of bulkhead, that would be forward of the factory battery, they also installed locking Perko dual battery switch that fits where factory switch was, the new switch looks factory, plus you can lock switch.

Took Boat out first time!

Wow! I'm in heaven! Took the boat out sat & sun. Ran it slow at first trying to break it in right, we had temps in low 80's this last weelend, really unseasonable. Dealer said not to remain at high speeds for long periods at first, mostly cruising, but reached close to 60 mph no problem 2 adults almost full tank, low to no chop. Only dissapointment was factory jensen stereo, but replacing that soon. Pretty good on gas at 35 mph, but when started to use speed noticed gauge starting to move.

Need help with photo bucket

Kustomkarl, I uploaded pics, they uploaded as jpg, how do I turn them into img?

Also, I have changed forum permissions to allow file attachements up to 1mb now hope this helps you guys :)

Where are you seeing that it says this? You should be able to reply to thread. Press manage attachments. Choose the file you'd like to attach and then post the message.

Pics of new Boat

Hopefully I figured posting pics

Attachments

• DSC00090.JPG
    DSC00090.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00089.JPG
    DSC00089.JPG
    111.9 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC00066.JPG
    DSC00066.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC00052.JPG
    DSC00052.JPG
    108.6 KB · Views: 69
I just read the post about the pics being a jpg. If you upload them into www.photobucket.com, it gibes you an option of what kind of image to copy and paste. I use IMG image it loads quickly and they are on top of each other as in my post" finally on lift"
Karl

whah......

Ya'll make me feel like I'm ridin on a kneeboard with an engine strapped to it. Man, that's one heck of a nice boat Cali...!

Robin, is that fuel line still on the exhaust?.......

Seadoosnipe I just found another gem for sale...1997 challenger 787 seats are bad no covers...trailer needs work...it's been sitting for 3 yrs...$500.00.
Karl

that sounds like that would make a good project. seadoosnipe fuel line is off of exhaust that is an old picture from orinal owner you can see by the lose hose clamp on fat side of exhaust pipe that he was having a problem with exhaust coupling melting. fuel line was fixed before i got it. i fixed melt down problem. now i have carbs out of adjustment. at least I hope that is all. It seems to be running real rich at idle. very bad bog on take off but one heck of a mid range. I have not checked yet but hopeing that someone thought it was running to lean and burning up exhaust couplers so they riched up fuel mixture hopeing to cool down exhaust. that is a lot of hopeing on my part. this is a project boat for me. I paid to much for on ebay 1500.00 I have installed in dash water temp guage, tach and new stereo with water proof housing and marine speakers. i puled out the seats they are at uhpolstery shop. i will post before and after pictures when I complete it. I will have 3000.00 total in it when I am threw. I sure hope I will be happy.

Grandad?

O.K., I've never heard the word "robin" used as a grandad before. I apoligize. I don't remember making a post in reference to gender, but sometimes I get this alheizmers thing going and don't remember.
I saw the pix of the fuel line and thought it was the old one you first posted. But still, you being part of our Sea-Doo family, I had to check. I wouldn't want to hear about you or anyone else gettin hurt due to a fire hazard that all us saw and didn't mention..........but, O.K., I'll remember, it's "grandad"
With the work your doing, sounds like you'll eventually find happiness in your work.........we're all here, just holler when you need something.
Do you need the procedure on syncronizing your carbs?

Very nice boat Cali, I can't wait for my 230 Wake 430 hp to be here, it supose to be here at the end of the month, why is the sound sistem so terrible? does the speakers on the wake tower could make better the sound?
Does anyone know if is true that in the 2008 models sea-doo resolve the SC issue?.

Thanks
Sergio

Musica?

Hola Sergio, bienvenidos al foro De-mar-Doo. Somos siempre felices hacer que nuevos miembros se afiliaran a nosotros, sobre todo de alrededor del mundo. En nuestro foro, su para bienvenidos a conversación sobre su Mar-Doo, o algo usted tiene en su mente, otra vez, bienvenida.
Music for the marine installations has come a long way since the stereo was first introduced to the water world. When we first started putting radios in boats, we used regular automotive speakers. They never lasted very long as the salts corroded them very fast. And the size of the magnets beat the hulls up from breaking loose when hitting waves.
Although I don't know if the speaker systems are any better for the 2008 models, you can bet if there is a problem with the design from the 2007 models, Sea-Doo will fix it!...................:cheers:

I beleve i should be able to adjust carbs ok. I did alot of reading on the subject but if it does not work out I will sure ask for help. thank you seadoosnipe and everyone else for all the help as this is a learning process for me.

Hi Seadoosnipe thanks for your response, salt water kills everything, is the stereo the problem or the speakers or the entire sistem itself?.

In the last question I was refering for the ceramic washers on the superchargers.

Thanks
Sergio

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back