1994 seadoo xp Boggs down after any throttle

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Kaidenford

II have just rebuilt the carbs and cleaned all passages. When I put it in the water and try to go it will bog down. It idles perfect but as soon as I give it gas it dies. With the choke about half way out it opens up and starts moving. Just wondering if anyone would have any ideas. What are the factory carb adjustments? Or would it be something different. Thanks. Also have a few questions on any way to test the oil injection pump to make sure it’s pulling oil.

Read the carb rebuild thread, everything you need to know is in that thread. Fill the seat area with Wd-40 before each pop off test. Don’t bend the arm to obtain proper pop off, just order the proper spring although I believe I’ve heard the spring for the 657x is hard to come by. It’s a 50g spring if memory serves me correctly but check the Seadoo source link I sent and check with Nick Grillo at OSD Marine, osdparts.com Where did yo order the rebuild kit you got? I know to in said it’s genuine Mikuni but I find a lot of retailers on amazon try to make it sound genuine when it isn’t and those cheap Chinese kits give lots of trouble.

Back