X4 Dash Decal Replacement How-To

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Chris, any chance your still interested in making some more dash decals? I have a buddy who has been hounding me about mine! Says he's gotta have one, so I told him I would give you a shout... Here's a pic of mine with a little extra BRP logo... Turned out awesome I think
380.jpg

Too bad the grain of the carbon fiber on the dash doesnt run the same way that the hood and your seat do! Looks great, Im OCD basically and that drives me crazy lol

He can buy another and I will change he grain direction for him. No problem! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, So I checked out the material I have on hand.

I can do my project and still have enough material for 2 more, at this time that is [MENTION=69544]Bnelson[/MENTION] and [MENTION=69984]khint93[/MENTION] .

If yall would like to paypal me the $ I will have them shipped out Monday (If the post office is open).

If anyone else wants one let me know, and if I canat least another 2 people "in" I will buy some more material and make another batch.

Thanks!

Chris

Post this on sea doo owners only on face book, I know of a half a dozen people that would be interested

I'll talk to another one of my x4 junkie buddies lol

Sent from Cody's iPhone

Ok, that's 3!

I will order some material, since we have the weekend coming up and any order I make won't be processed till Monday, we will see if more interest shows and I will order enough for everyone.

Feel free to post some pics and link to this thread on Facebook. I am on Facebook but not active. Any help getting girders is a good thing!

Cody, I am glad you are pleased enough to be a return customer! That means a lot to me!

Bump, anyone else want in? I am placing an order for materials in the AM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I think I want one. Can I get it with the grain going from the top left to the bottom right? Sorry I'm OCD a little lol

PM'd everyone who showed interest in this batch. If you didn't get it please let me know. For some reason they aren't showing in my "sent" folder.

Krispy mine does that all the time where it doesn't show in the sent folder, not sure why it does that either..

I did get your PM though, thanks

Sent from Cody's iPhone

Good news! The material came in today. I should be able to ship out all paid orders tomorrow. So far I have only been paid by @ruskyjdm . If anyone else wants to be in on the shipment tomorrow please pay tonight!

Thanks!

So I have all the orders sitting in envelops waiting to go out to everyone that committed. But as of now I have only had one person pay.

Everyone else I am looking at you! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back