wheres everyone riding (tampa bay area)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
SDB, I'm thinking you should leave Griz alone, after the fracas the other night, I don't thing he likes you.

Lou

well it was just a question since I was in the beer biz for a long time. But you are right, I'll let things cool down.

Hey All,

Live in Orlando but really want to explore that Tampa area and especially the Honeymoon Island area. I have never launched there and am not sure where everyone goes to hang out. I recently sold my PWC and purchased a Speedster 150 so I am not sure if everyone meeting up is limited to just PWCs.

Mark

Sounds great! I have a Wrangler 4x4 as well as a GMC Envoy (only 2 wheel) It sounds like a great place to ride. Which islands are the best for hanging out and drinking with others?

Hey Griz,

Seriously thinking about coming out there this weekend on the 12th. Had a cindo de mayo party on a Sandbar at one of the local lakes last weekend. Did you make it out?

Anyway... Going to try and launch at the causeway per your advice.

The Clearwater area is is a great place to ride. Thanks to Griz for all the information on making the trip last weekend a success!:cheers:

It worked out perfectly. No problems launching the Speedster. What time does that area fill up though. It was getting kind of busy even at 10:15.

Do you have GPS coordinates for the spring?

Thanks for the pics. I really like that area. I definately will keep exploring it. I need to plan on spending the night out there so i don't have to drive back to Orlando the same day.

Griz, If I put the skis in the water on the upper Allegheny, what time you figure I should leave to meet up with you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back