Water is still plenty warm!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

racerxxx

I know you guys keep talking about winterization, but yesterday we hit the Delaware River up by Trenton NJ. Beautiful conditions, temp in the mid 80's and humid, water temp was 69 degrees, crystal clear and smooth as glass. The water was about 9' deep and deeper and we could see all the rocks on the bottom. We were diving down and picking them up as well as small freshwater clam shells. I took my son and his best friend and his dad out for some tubing. This is just a quick vid. If you watch as I start making my turn in the background you can see the Trenton Thunder stadium, a minor league team for the NY Yankees. We have sat there over the summer and swam while the Thunder played and listened to the announcer.

Aerial view on Google maps.
http://goo.gl/maps/PWt6H

Change the setting to 1080HD if your internet conncetion can take it, much clearer than the 360.
[video=youtube;hbsbjuyBTrg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbsbjuyBTrg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

I'm in Cozumel on vacation now. But STILL plan on hitting the lake myself when we get back.

Glad you got out.

69 degree water is what wet suits are made for.

Today was Seadoo weather up here, the only thing that kept me away from the water was this darn cold.

I'm still out there until first frost. Although the only thing stopping me is helping people around the lake pull their boats and docks out of the water :p

I'm in Cozumel on vacation now. But STILL plan on hitting the lake myself when we get back.

Glad you got out.

69 degree water is what wet suits are made for.

69 degree water is Mid-June Ocean water temp in NJ, we're already swimming in that.

Today was Seadoo weather up here, the only thing that kept me away from the water was this darn cold.

Fresh air will do your cold wonders!

Down here in Florida we still have another month of warm weather.View attachment 22448

Another month? That pic looks AWESOME!

I dont like getting in the water if it is under 82 degrees, 69 is insanity. I had to sleep with 2 comforters last night and it was only 45 degrees outside. No thanks, done til next year! Lol

Water is still plenty warm here in Eastern Iowa, like [MENTION=43374]Coastiejoe[/MENTION] said its perfect time for wetsuits. Ill be out for awhile still thats for sure

69 degree water is Mid-June Ocean water temp in NJ, we're already swimming in that.

Fresh air will do your cold wonders!

Another month? That pic looks AWESOME!

Thanks. The northern part of America is breathtaking. Florida has some advantages, longer boating season. Here are some more shots from our favorite spot.image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Took mine out Saturday, here in Florida, but I think it's the last time for the year. I just found out today that there was a very recent case of 'flesh-eating bacteria'. Dammit! I still wanted to ride.

I saw that story as well on the news. The old lady had to get her leg amputated. That's horrible. We're still going tomorrow.

Not that it is the same.

But got out while here in Cozumel and did some scuba. Going back out on Friday.

Used the GoPro, will be looking at the video later tonight.

This case was within 10 miles of where I usually Doo. Two men contracted it from open wounds on a Monday. By Wednesday the leg on one of the two men had swollen up. By Friday he was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back