Turbo charger

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

seadooGSX97

I have a 97 GSX I want to put a turbo charger on. I was wondering if that was possible or if they sold a kit to do it.? I have 887cc and I beat my friends a little over 1100cc yamaha. But i want some more power. If they do not sell a kit or turbo charger for my model or year... is there anyway else i can get easy horsepower?

Austin

dude! are you serious? that would take quite a bit of engineering but if your really wanting to attempt it i would pic up a snowgoer magazine. there are a ton of companys that make turbos for snowmobiles. im sure you could incorperate one to fit your ski. that would be the cats a$$. :coolgleam:

speaking of snowmobiles
when i seen chaparral on your profile i thought you were refering to an old chaparral snowmobile. there worth good money these days. classics

Last edited by a moderator:
887? u mean u have the 787... and u can beat an 1100cc yamaha?? thats pretty good.. cause my 787 xp cant keep up with my friends yamaha which also happens to be an 1100..

For the amount of money you will spend on the turbo, waste gate, hoses, etc it would be less cost effective to just buy a new S/C RXP or something.

Plus how are you going to get oil into the turbo so it stays lubricated and cooled down???

Plus if you did do it and got the turbo on there and everything else who is going to tune the computer correctly??????? I don't know if there is a guy who could do a custom tune on a ski like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back