P1504

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Liga71

Hello all
I have a 2014 Sea-Doo GTI 130 that I picked up. I scanned it with candoo and was getting the code P1504 TOPS sensor. I replaced the sensor. I’m still getting a code after clearing it. Can anyone offer any advice as to what I can do next.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi I'm having the same issue my 2012 Sea-Doo git se 155 has the code P1504. I used to have code p1505 then bought a new TOPS switch, installed it, then P1505 went a way, but now I have P1504. Did you end up finding out how to resolve this issue? please let me know thank you.

What

What ended up being your issue I got the same problem ?
I haven't fixed it. My jet ski sunk and a lot of my electrical components got wet with salt water. My jet ski turns on. I took it to the water but it only ran like at 3-5 mph. I took it to a mechanic near by and he cleaned the throttle body and replaced 2 coils the jet ski runs a little better but not quite. He checked the fuse box and he said it's all corroded and he didn't have the tools to replace them. He thinks that could be most of the issue because he wobbled the fuses and the make the jet ski fail or not run at all. If after replacing the terminals it still doesn't run I'm gonna have to pay a sea doo dealer near by 180 dollars to diagnose it, but first I want to eliminate the fuse box from the possible problems otherwise they dealer is just gonna tell me something about replacing the entire main wire harness which can be expensive (around $1000 if i can't find one new)

Back