Need Help Fast!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimmyk56

I have a 2006 Sportster and my brother is out in the water with it right now. He says it wont go over a couple miles an hour... It starts fine, idles fine, but when he tries to go, it just revs.... I can not get the store where I bought it to answer can anyone help?

If its reving fine its a worn pump and impeller. $$$$

If you can imagine whistling a continuos note through your mouth.
Then doing the same note with floppy wobbly lips, Its a no go. Like your pump.

Pumps can be serviced with wear rings and impellers.
I would take it back to the shop, and see what deal you can get outa them on a pump service.
Its not the shops fault or yours, so I would ask nicely.;)

If you can imagine whistling a continuos note through your mouth.
Then doing the same note with floppy wobbly lips, Its a no go. Like your pump. ;)

lol...nice analogy.

Kimmy, do you notice uncommon vibrations by chance?

Pilosophy and comedy are some of my finer points LoL.

Just tried to put it across without being naughty.;)

That's a great combination. Also, David you have a PM.

I need Help as well!

I have a 96 gts Seadoo. After running it for a while or pulling the tube the engine acts as if starving for gas. I have to shut it off and let it cool down. It will start and run fine for a while and then heat up and dog out again. I have checked the breather tubes and they are clear. Any ideas out there? Much Thanks!

I have a 96 gts Seadoo. After running it for a while or pulling the tube the engine acts as if starving for gas. I have to shut it off and let it cool down. It will start and run fine for a while and then heat up and dog out again. I have checked the breather tubes and they are clear. Any ideas out there? Much Thanks!

If its overheating the engine will shut down or go into limp mode.
Im not sure really.
Also on a very hot engine gas will not get to the combustion chamber as it would a warm engine. The mixture air and gas wont be as effective.

Is there sufficient cold water going through the system?
Could be a blocked hose or a badly worn engine.
Maybe your thrashing the ski too much and not allowing it to cool down.

Theres a service provided on here for repair manuals.
Just the job for tackling engine and pumps.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back