Miami ride anyone???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Idoo3

So far all I have seen in SFL is skis sitting on docks not being used. Does anyone actually ride down here??? Looking to go out on a group ride soon. Miami-Keys. Anyone???

We are still looking great weather wise. 3MPH wind speed. The ocean is going to be super flat!

Perfect. I'm usually the one always updating ski friends with the weather update lol. Early early 2mph :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh good, you like it early too. I can do Sun but not until next Sunday the 3rd. It's my next day off and next time out on the water

Oh good, you like it early too. I can do Sun but not until next Sunday the 3rd. It's my next day off and next time out on the water

Can you call in sick
hahaha...

I probably can't do back to back Sundays but Ill see what I can do.

Yip. Much easier to find parking and less hassle on the water.
I usually like to be on the water around 8:30 so I get 4-5 hr ride and be back at home for the afternoon.

Keeps everyone happy.

I do run around Key Biscayne to Stiltsville then back by rusty pelican.
Or go further south to Fowery Rock and snorkel.

http://www.google.com/search?q=fowe...rn8gGr-4G4Cw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=719

Lol I would love to call in sick but it's my business and I am working out of town. Cool. Ideally I am an 8:15AM to 11:15AM girl. Check out the Greenhulk .net message board. A bunch of Miami people going out tomorrow in the Miami threads

Fowery Rocks is great but they don't allow skis there. Already got stopped once. I might be able to ride next Thursday.

Back