"Maintenance Required" message

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Ckrawiec

Is there any way to clear this message from the ski (after the service ...OF COURSE ;-) ??? other than having a dealer (or someone with a Candoo system) plug into the ski to clear it?

I'm not paying a dealer a $105.00 to plug into the ski to clear a message....that's BS.

Try removing both battery treminals and grounding them to each other,,,worked "once" for me.

Try removing both battery treminals and grounding them to each other,,,worked "once" for me.
Thanks POPPS, I'll give that a try....she's on the trailer in my back yard waiting for some parts to arrive before I open her up again.... :).

Won't start, have battery power, get WELCOME message & MR message on the button, two beeps on the key.....no JOY on the button after the key. Shorting the solenoid gets her turning though.....new solenoid and an OIL change are on the ticket, gonna check the coolant level too....seems to me that the coolant level keeps dropping in the reservoir (not 100% certain on that one yet though).....the oil may tell me a story!

It's been a long while......my starting problem was eventually traced to the START button (while I was putting the ski away for the winter, last season). I was messing with the ski (no start situation), everything was checking out "normal", then by chance I pressed the START button in a little different way and BAM...she started right up. Gotta replace that button....will pressure check to coolant sitcheation, as well!

Back