Head o ring groove broke

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

azsxr

The outside groove broke can it be fixed or saved?

Attachments

• 5493E47B-0E03-4E83-AAE3-84B9260613C3.jpeg
    5493E47B-0E03-4E83-AAE3-84B9260613C3.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 28
The outside groove broke can it be fixed or saved?

I'd run that, not effecting the compression of the oring, and looks like not enough for the oring to walk out the groove. I could be wrong, and I'm sure others will have a different opinion.

Water pressure could definitely blow out the o-ring. IF you don't want to replace it you could try building ut ub with something like JB Weld.

You can always try jb weld, it works miracles some times. If it fails just put it in the yard-a-pult and give it to the neighbors a couple houses over, go on ebay, get a used one and problem solved.

Toss it. Not worth trying to save and any repair will be easily pushed away by the water pressure. Do it right and forget it. :)

It’s one I had in my pile of parts. I was going to send it off to Group K and have it milled
and swap it out without missing any ride time before the season is over.ill just wait till Dec when the seasons over.
Thanks

Those sections do fail a lot. I don't think seadoo saw those engines running 25 years later. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back