Florida Doo'ers

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Lutz , Florida

Hello I'm Edward and I just got a new Sea Doo Wake 150. I plan on doing pleanty of riding as I have waited 17 years to get a new ski. My first Ski was a 1990 GT which I owned in Key West, Florida. I still own a house in Key West so there will be a few trips per year down there to ride. Anyone looking for a riding partner in the Tampa Bay Area let me know. Salt water or fresh riding is ok with me.

I go the wake model as I plan on pulling the Kids on Tubes and Wake boards. The other reason was the Wake 155 is the most simple unit and is a basic Ski with none of the add ons that break over time. I look forward to seeing some of you all out there.

I am from Clewiston, FL. I have a Sea-Doo 150 Speedster 255 HP. I got it back in April and have only taken out on lake Okeechobe. I am planning on taking it to Ana Maria Island just past Bradenton Beach this weekend. Has anyone been there?

Ya, Ana Maria Island is beautful. Perfect place to do some jetskiing and boating and have a good day at the beach. If you need any advice where to launch just hit me up. I have a travel trailer in Cortez, which is just to the east.

yeah as a matter of fact I do need some advice on where to launch since Ive never been there. What are your recommendations close to the beach?

Im a new member and new owner of a seadoo jetski, looking for people to ride with in west central FL, im 30mins S.W of ocala, about 45mins north on 19 of spring hill

I live in Springhill, and I am also new owner of a seadoo spx. I am also looking for fellow riders to ride with. Sean

Welcome Sean, well you know it is starting to cool down, but thankfully we always have hot afternoons, so maybe going out in the afternoon would be a good idea unless we all head down to the keys!

Greetings from Fort Myers. I want to extend an invitation to those of you whom would like to venture out to the SW Florida Coast and tag along with us either Sundays or Thursdays. Sundays we meet @ Sanibel Island Causeway. Lots of fun ridding, music, food, drinks and just pain getting to know people and share. I'm prior service Army and would love to share with fellow Veterans from any Service.

Back