Doo boat dealer with any inventory???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

bela

I have been looking for any Sea Doo Boat dealer with inventory and come up zilch. Started in Central Florida where we live and worked out for miles and all the Dealers just say they don't have room. Any help?

I found a new, zero hours, never registered, 2008 Speedster in Eustis at Champion, but they wanted just under the 2008 MSRP.

What specifically are you looking for? New old stock? Which model?

Im in Champion @ least once a week. Ive seen this boat. They told me they are no longer bombardier dealers so they must be just selling their remaining inventory. Seems pretty steep to me. But it is a new boat

Hey Bela,
Let me know what you are looking for. Currently in stock I have a used 2005 sportster LE DI, a new 2010 210 Challenger 430hp, a new 2010 challenger 310 hp and a 2011 210 Challenger SP 310hp.

Let me know if I can be of any help,
Thanks,

Thanks to all that responded. I found and bought the same day, a 2010 Speedster 255 from Ride Now in Ocala, FL. Sales and Service Team have been great. Big dealership,, after I learned they are throughout the SE. Treated my wife(her boat) and i great.

Thanks to them.

Scott

Back