Check Engine Light

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have a 2020 Sea Doo GTI SE 130. 35 hours, runs great. But this weekend when I dropped down to about a quarter tank of fuel, the low fuel light came on, but then, almost right after the check engine light came on and stayed for the ride home. But if ran just fine and went full speed. So I filled it up today and went back out… And when I did so, the light went away right after I started it. I thought this was weird. Any thoughts? I’m thinking it was a fuel sensor or something. Thanks!

If you can't pull up the fault codes through the display, then the error was not an active one, just an occurred one. Active ones are ones that you have to take some sort of repair to get the error to clear. Occurred ones are faults or glitches that occur but don't affect the operation of the ski for the most part. You might have lost fuel pressure and the engine misfired causing that engine light to come on. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't come back. Maybe someone else on the forum has experienced this one before.

If you can't pull up the fault codes through the display, then the error was not an active one, just an occurred one. Active ones are ones that you have to take some sort of repair to get the error to clear. Occurred ones are faults or glitches that occur but don't affect the operation of the ski for the most part. You might have lost fuel pressure and the engine misfired causing that engine light to come on. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't come back. Maybe someone else on the forum has experienced this one before.
Makes sense! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back