Central Ohio Meet and Greet?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

brian96xp

Anyone up for such an event? Get together at one of the lakes, cook out and ride?

Indian Lake would be cool or St. Marys.

I live in Delaware and have easy access to Alum and Delaware

But I'll go a couple hours to meet up with a bunch of riders for giggles and grins :thumbsup:

I'm planning on taking the skis and family to the Delaware res. tomorrow. It will be my first time there. What's it like? Is there enough room to open them up a bit? My friend might bring his 20' boat as well. Does the water get choppy?
Thanks for the info!

Sorry for the delayed response!! Hopefully you made it up to Delaware a couple weeks back.

I like the lake. It gets a little nutty on the weekends when the Columbus riff-raff spill over from Alum Creek. Otherwise I've been going there since I was a small boy. I know every nook and cranny.

Watch for stumps and trees they rarely focus on them. We tore a prop up on a Mercruiser a couple years ago in the ski zone, but never saw a tree. It must have been floating a few feet down.

Most of the the lake averages 15-20 ft. So you have plenty of safety. Heck you can ride a ski though in 8 inches of water so go at it.

(now to change my notification options so I don't miss another reply :confused:)

Back