Bomboard....take apart ski....cheaper than the Spark!!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Tell you what Tim, you buy one and give us a full report. It looks like the Hugo of PWC's to me.

Lou

Do you mean Yugo instead? :)

Nope, Hugo. As in Victor Hugo and Alexander Hugo from Disney Cars 2, they're the bad guys(lemons). They're modeled after the Yugo. These are my son's, not mine, honest.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395975587591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395975587591.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 19
It's a cool concept I guess but for the same money you can buy a 787 XP and trailer and pull it with the same compact car without sacrificing trunk space ;-)

No more converting 2 bed trailer into 3 beds. They make it sound cool, not sure about the rider positioning while sitting. Looks to be a little uncomfortable especially if your 6ft or bigger. Oh... and those handle bars will keep the dentist busy.

i did an online "review" of that "thing"

I wasn't very positive, the prototype reminds me of an old vxr, and i'm not interested at all.

the concept is intriguing, but not for me, in any way, i'll be just as happy throwing my ski in the garage and towing it around. But I can see where it might find a niche market for some quirky people that like quirky things.

Fixed handle bars is how most of us stay on our skis. The riding position looks horrible to me. Might be ok as a stand up toy.

I love that the rider is noted as a "Test Pilot"...

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

This is being built in Wisconsin and the rumor is we will have some of them for demo at the Dells freeride may 30-june 2

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Ok, who's sharp with their math, what would the power to weight ratio be compared to a spark with a 200lb guy on them.

150lbs with 34 HP = 4.41 lbs per HP.....add a person of 200 lbs and it's 10.2 lbs per HP

Take a 96 XPL weighing 434 dry it's 3.9lbs per HP....add gas, oil it's probably in the 4.6 range, with an rider of 200lbs it's now (ABOUT) 711 lbs which = to 6.46 lbs per HP

Wow that's about 40% less power then a 787 (I am assuming your XPL is a 96 XP) You have to wonder about the "fun factor" with the lack of power. Maybe good for the young ones.

Looking at the steering, that would take a little getting used to. Instead of turning the handlebars in more of an up and down motion, this one is more of a push and pull side to side motion........weird.

Back