Any Long Islanders here?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

93mustang97sea

Alright figured I see if anyone on here is from long island.. This way maybe we can set a meet to meet up out in the water when it warms up a little more.. looking to go out near the end of april..

Lindenhurst, NY here. Just put my Ski in the water after 5 years of sitting. We used to run out Jones Inlet and Fire Island Inlet to hit the breakers every weekend. Where in LI you live?

long island riders

would love to meet up and go out im in valley stream and take mine out of east rockaway...

Hey Man I used to go out of Bay Park all the time and run the ocean out through Debs Inlet. I'm out on the island not and mostly run on the great south bay and out fire island inlet when I'm not on the boat.

Hey!

Thats awesome im usually out there eithier a sat or a sunday, what kind of machine do you have? send me a reply on here next time you are planning to go riding...my name is Laura, whats yours?

My name is nick. I got a 95 XP but its currently got the engine out because its getting a factory pipe and the carbs rejetted. I should have it back in after this I get back next week and see how it runs haha. Going to carlisle bike and been building bikes so those have been taking priority over the ski

li riding..

hey nick

thats awesome that you build bikes i love bikes but im too much of a baby to ever buy one. Well let me know when you get your ski back in the water...

hey nick

thats awesome that you build bikes i love bikes but im too much of a baby to ever buy one. Well let me know when you get your ski back in the water...

Ahh just buy one haha. Get a 600 and you'll be fine. My Wife won't even get on them at all haha

Back