97 SeaDoo

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

john80

hello every one. i just bought my first jet ski..it is a 97 xp. well it doesn't have no motor or key so i'm going to ask for some guidance form some one that knows their stuff about this ski ? first is where can i get a motor and how do i get a key made what else will i haft to do ? thanks for your help

welcome to forum johnny...
know little bit,..ebay may be your best bet, only because (I think), SBT or seadoowarehouse.com, can buy reman motors there, but need core exchange(might give call), and for key/landyard, get one at seadoo shop, inwhich they'll program it to the ski's computer/mpem...787cc what you want...:cheers:

welcome to forum johnny...
know little bit,..ebay may be your best bet, only because (I think), SBT or seadoowarehouse.com, can buy reman motors there, but need core exchange(might give call), and for key/landyard, get one at seadoo shop, inwhich they'll program it to the ski's computer/mpem...787cc what you want...:cheers:

You can go to stp or wsm for a new motor.Or thier is a website called twostrokedepot.com

Back