2000 RX Graphics

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

etemplet

Premium Member
Premium Member
I think I'm finally done with this ski. :D I painted it about 18 months ago and have been waiting for PWC graphics to help me out with something nice. 18 months of waiting was enough time for him so.... I found a guy on Ebay that is took care of me quickly more than once. I'm very happy with these and they were only $95. The ski looked great after painting but it needed some factory "bling." I was doing the final touches to sell this ski............................. hmmmm................. but now. I'm keepin it. :D :D I love the handling of the RX and the 951 has great PUNCH. This one was a lot of work but a fun job in the end. I hit 59mph on the GPS last time out (about 5 hours run time on the engine) so performance is good. I always test top speed as a measure of ski performance. Just tells me that everything is working together as it should.

Touchdowns everyone !!!

RX Grahics (5).JPEG

Attachments

• RX Grahics (8).JPEG
    RX Grahics (8).JPEG
    329.9 KB · Views: 9
  • RX Grahics (10).JPEG
    RX Grahics (10).JPEG
    266.4 KB · Views: 8
  • RX Grahics (11).JPEG
    RX Grahics (11).JPEG
    286.4 KB · Views: 9
  • RX Grahics (12).JPEG
    RX Grahics (12).JPEG
    322.2 KB · Views: 9
  • RX Compete Driveway (1).JPEG
    RX Compete Driveway (1).JPEG
    241.2 KB · Views: 7
  • RX Compete Driveway (2).JPEG
    RX Compete Driveway (2).JPEG
    226.2 KB · Views: 9
You're right the graphics make it pop. It will be interesting to see how the paint holds up on a ski.

You did decide to keep it👍, 59 mph on the water is fast, I’m thinking the fastest I’ve ever been is about 51. You keeping the matching GTX’s as well?

You did decide to keep it👍, 59 mph on the water is fast, I’m thinking the fastest I’ve ever been is about 51. You keeping the matching GTX’s as well?
No, I'm not keeping my GTX even though it is "cherry." I have kept the set so my wife and I can easily ride together. I'll just have 2 different skis now. :D Mine will just be almost 10mph faster. :D :D :D They do look pretty and since the picture I painted my wife's handle bar cover.

Gene Sissy Double GTX Hangar (4).jpg

Who got you those graphics, they are really good looking.

Seadoo RX Graphics

I ordered a set for a GTI from him and he changed the colors for me and had them out in a week or so. I looked high and low for graphics for the RX and wanted some red in the graphics to make it pop a bit. I don't think the RX graphics I purchased are a special set but they match really well. His graphics are not exact as he states but as if that matters to me. :D If I remember correctly I paid almost $200 for a full set of graphics for a Seadoo in the past. Here is a link to mine. Vendor responds pretty quick and he has a lot of Seadoo stuff available.

No, I'm not keeping my GTX even though it is "cherry." I have kept the set so my wife and I can easily ride together. I'll just have 2 different skis now. :D Mine will just be almost 10mph faster. :D :D :D They do look pretty and since the picture I painted my wife's handle bar cover.

View attachment 65424
What kind of paint did you use for the handle bar cover? I oiled mine up last year and it looks good but I can see it is fading a little again. Looking for something a little more permanent

I always use automotive base clear as I have a few colors around. Black metallic is my goto as it goes with everything. :D I find the best match is just using a paint chip. Nothing better than the eye for matching in my experience and I've tried everything.

Back