Status
Not open for further replies.

cuenta

i go to replace the exhaust pipe gasket
has water leaking
is necessary to use any rtv silicone or not

seadoo xp 95

412.jpg

That gasket should go on dry. Make sure all your grommets on the pipe are good and tight on the side of the engine and put some loctite 242 on the threads of the screws that hold the pipe down.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

That gasket should go on dry. Make sure all your grommets on the pipe are good and tight on the side of the engine and put some loctite 242 on the threads of the screws that hold the pipe down.

I lost the bolt from the sides I think this is the problem that I have
because it is the second gasket that change in this session

Is going to fail again and again until you get all the correct hardware back in. Make sure you have every piece for those bushings.

You're talking about the two bolts that go through the bushings and bolt to the side of the exhaust manifold right? I have those out right now and broke one and got an identical replacement at fastenal a few days ago. Give me a couple hours to get home and I'll get the sizes etc

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought over $100 each time so shipping was free with code freeship at osdparts. Gotta put in the code though a's it's only for over $100. 2-3 day priority. The guy is awesome. I had to email him about something on each of my orders and he took care of my screw ups both times even though they were my fault. I'm his customer for life.

I just received the aftermarket gasket that I buy on ebay is a piece of s...t (cardboard) now I have to buy an OEM
Is the second time that I lost money with aftermarket part in ebay ...

I will miss the holiday

Yes give me the bolt size Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back