Will not start clicking

NEZZA

Bit of a wired on.
Everything was fine when out on the RXT300 I used the IBR for reverse to stop at a slow Speed. It then cut out and would not start as if the starter was Jaming. More a clunk noise.

The IBR bucket was stuck Up as well when we took it out the water and would not reset even over rideing it
I've removed the IBR module and the motor is fine as we tester it but it still will not turn over the battery is also showing 12.33 volts

Is there somthing else that can control the IBR. All the fuses are dine as well

I have a 2012 260as, it’s clicking but not starting. Display flashes as if the battery isn’t charged. 12.75 volts on the battery and i charged it just to be sure. Is this an IBR issue?

I have a 2012 260as, it’s clicking but not starting. Display flashes as if the battery isn’t charged. 12.75 volts on the battery and i charged it just to be sure. Is this an IBR issue?
It has turned out to be the flywheel bolts on mine that have sheared off. And jamming the flywheel. They also have damage the supercharger shaft and other stuff,
I thought it was a ibr issue as well

It has turned out to be the flywheel bolts on mine that have sheared off. And jamming the flywheel. They also have damage the supercharger shaft and other stuff,
I thought it was a ibr issue as well
Jeez, quite the issue.

Back