Will a 2013 RXT-X 260 Gauge work in a 2013 RXT 260?

NodaBen

The gauge on my 2013 RXT 260 isn't working and there's significant sun damage. I'm planning to replace it but noticed there are potentially 2 or more options depending on the model ski. I verified the exact model of my ski by using my HIN and it is an RXT 260. Not an RXT-X 260.... As you can see in the I took picture below, there is a yellow X in the center of the MPH gauge and the center portion has the boost gauge.

When searching for the gauge cluster online for my specific model, I'm getting results for clusters without the X or the boost gauge.

RXT 260 Gauge part #278002997
RXT-X 260 Gauge part #278002961

Does anyone know if these would be interchangeable? I want to make sure I'm not purchasing the wrong one.

IMG_9566.jpg

Yes, they are interchangeable. There are several places that can refurbish your cluster cheaper than buying a used one. If you buy a used cluster, it will need to be flashed and married to your ECU with BUDS software.

Yes, they are interchangeable. There are several places that can refurbish your cluster cheaper than buying a used one. If you buy a used cluster, it will need to be flashed and married to your ECU with BUDS software.
Thanks for the advice. Do you happen to know any companies? Also would it be a cosmetic refurbishing or do they replace any of the small motors etc?

Thanks again

Back