will 657x electronics work with a 657 motor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

93'XP

i got the ski a couple months ago (93xp657) took it apart to make sure everything was good and it was, i was on this forum and noticed the 657 and 657x motors well while i had my rotary valve off i noticed the round intake ports, then the number at the rear of the engine ended with a 380 comfirming it was a 657 motor, the guy i bought it from said the motor had been rebuilt so im thinking they just put a already rebuilt 657 in instead of a 657x motor, did all the 93 xp's come with the x motor?, i also herd the electronics were different like the mag and the engine module, is this true, how different are they? will the "X" elctronincs work with the normal 657 motor?

I beleive they are the same as electronics go. I thought you had a manual from a previous post you posted? If you don't have a manual I can check from my premium membership and look in the manual or you could join for yourself and look at the comparison of the 2 seadoos. The link at the top of the page will give you the details of the premium membership."seadoo Manuals" If you don't want to join than I could check for you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back