Why bother having the ski's with you?

Mickirig1

My Wife and I went to out favorite Lake Erie beach Sunday. (Fairport Harbor) We did not take our Jet Ski's because my truck was having issues that popped up. I watch 8 late model jet ski's get launched and rode over to the west end of the beach. They anchored them and walked away. In the 6 hours we were there, not one moved! Why would someone do that? A guy with an old GTS rode the hell out of it. Every little kid in a 100 foot circle got a ride.

There is about a $50,000 boat that is always there. Anchored with the radar turning. Never leaves the break water or goes anywhere but back to the dock.

I am in Akron (North Hill). We love the beach. Go to Erie all the time in the summer. As soon as a date and location is set my brood is in. I started the get together thread. I need to tell my friend with the Seadoo boat the date too.

July 20th is the date, I just double checked. I posted earlier today that I would like others thoughts in the next two days as to where. If no one has a preference, then I will pick something based on those that said they would be there,, I still welcome your thoughts..

Mine is Fairport Harbor. My Fav place , other then Erie PA.

I am not opposed to FP H. Lived in Madison for nearly 40 years. Very familiar with the area myself. And,,, I can get us on Coast Guard Beach if you think that would be a good place. What kind of a ride/tour would you think would be good? Cruise to the Nuke or go the other way and hit Geneva. Assuming the water is good enough for all to cruise. I personally go in ANY water conditon, but that is just the way I am. So if we do FP H, what food options. Pickle Bills, Brennan's Fish House? Or cookout on the beach?

Last edited by a moderator:
All my Brood needs is food. They are up for anything. They told me what is there for resturants. I think they are a few steps in front of me! My Wife loves Geneva on the lake. You would make her day!

I will contact Geneva Marina and see if they will allow us to tie and leave our skis there and see if they have a means to drive us to GOL. if not, how much for a couple of Taxis. I'm up for Eddies Grill,,,,

Repairing and selling iPads, iPhones and Mini iPads.

I am not opposed to FP H. Lived in Madison for nearly 40 years. Very familiar with the area myself. And,,, I can get us on Coast Guard Beach if you think that would be a good place. What kind of a ride/tour would you think would be good? Cruise to the Nuke or go the other way and hit Geneva. Assuming the water is good enough for all to cruise. I personally go in ANY water conditon, but that is just the way I am. So if we do FP H, what food options. Pickle Bills, Brennan's Fish House? Or cookout on the beach?

I grew up in Madison! Lived there from 1972-1982, my brother still lives there.

Back