What do do when it is rainy and cold on the weekend?

jhjesse

Had big plans to ride this weekend, but the rainy and cold weather moved Sat. morning. Rats!! :facepalm:
So when I can't ride these:
P1030424.jpg

I work on my other Hobby. Getting a lot of work done on the Misses dining room chairs. :thumbsup:
P1030423.jpgP1030426.jpgP1030427.jpgP1030428.jpg

What do you do when the weather is bad on the weekend? :)

In Ohio, the standing joke is, What follows two days of rain? Monday.....
Ohio is a hard place to enjoy the toys in many cases. I also do woodworking and now I do a TON of iPad and iPhone repairs. My kitchen table looks like an Apple store exploded....

Had big plans to ride this weekend, but the rainy and cold weather moved Sat. morning. Rats!! :facepalm:
So when I can't ride these:
View attachment 25201

I work on my other Hobby. Getting a lot of work done on the Misses dining room chairs. :thumbsup:
View attachment 25202View attachment 25203View attachment 25204View attachment 25205

What do you do when the weather is bad on the weekend? :)

very nice work ....we have a set of dining rooms chairs, similar, that we would like to change the upholstery color, they are white -- and like new, but we would like to make hunter green -- if i send you the chair pads -- how much ??? for 4

very nice work ....we have a set of dining rooms chairs, similar, that we would like to change the upholstery color, they are white -- and like new, but we would like to make hunter green -- if i send you the chair pads -- how much ??? for 4

We did the exact opposite... We loved everything about our table and chairs except they had green seats... We went and bought white material and changed them over....

Costiejoe,
I built myself a shop so that the Misses would stop complaining about the kitchen table always full of my projects. :facepalm:

Griz,
Actually, there is an upholstery shop in town that will cover my seats for less that I can do it myself. Don't know how He does it, but as long as He will I'm there. :thumbsup: I really just like the wood working part anyway.

Rod,
I have done quite a lot of business in Bakersfield over the years. I have never seen it this dry out West. If I could figure out how to can some of this rain, I would send it you way. :)

I understand about building a shop. My very large and expensive dinning room table looks like an Apple Store exploded. Need to fine tune the mess a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do housing rehab,painting and textering /dry wall repair as a side job. When my Wife knows it's going to be a rainy day. She will buy a gallon of paint and some spackle. ( She knows I have everything else I need ) "Hey could you paint the bath room" "The stuff is in the garage"
I have got more flowers and plants this way too. " I bought you something!" The 20 plants are on the patio table.

Back