What a forum!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirage

I have only been here a short time, but have learned so much!!! And I just wanted to take the time to thank all those that make this forum!!!

This is a great place, and all the active membes really make it a pleasure to come back.

Karl

Nice ski!

Nice avatar......I can barely see the ski. The camera guy could have zoomed in a bit better. Dont' ya think?..........:rofl:

I think this forum is growing bigger, more members posting day by day wich is very good. I rember when I first got here it was very quiet.

I also have an account on a another seadoo forum for canucks and it is far more quiet over there, I feel it is more oriented towards racing/standup jetskis.

Anyway I just enjoy hanging out here, reading and learning. I don't even have a seadoo yet.

yes thanks

there is a ton of information and i've learned a lot already and plan to learn even more. it takes time away from work and gives me hopes of coming home and getting to ride again.

as far as tv goes... i forgot what thats like... ha and i do have a confession to make. that girl is really talking to me on the phone. she wont stop calling. its getting crazy. i'm going to have to tell her to stop

Rumor has it that Kayak took the photo at Keywest, Florida during his vacation uh.....that's really a guy in drag.....:rofl:

yeah when i went to keywest i was surprised.... nothing but confused people and pot all over the place. it did look nice though..lol

Kinda like Margaritta ville....

That sounds like a Jimmy Buffet song.....the parties and smoking pot all day, the think smell of suntan lotion...........:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back